PD Trip

Last Saturday - my family and I - excluding my brother - went to PD for a one day vacation. A much needed break for me actually - I have been stressing out relentlessly, along with my husband since he's working non-stop day and night. I thought going to PD will take his mind off work, but boy I was wrong. He bought his laptop bag. #facepalm

Don't worry guys, I managed to placate him by giving him permission to play his mobile games. And only do work after coming back to KL. So...no wifey time but mobile legend time-.-

We stayed in Ancasa apartment, and I know the building stood there for more than a decade because I remembered I used to go here when I was small. But whenever I went to the market, the shoppers would ask me where I'm from, where I'm staying in PD. When I said Ancasa, they would look at me in horror and said "tak seram ke?"

Gulp..probably that bulding has a lot of horror sightings. But I'm a sucker for horror stories, kinda sad didnt get to interview the PD-ians more. Maybe next time!

how my husband take my sexy photos. thats my sis at the back

After we settled down and rest, the plan was to go down at the beach and take some beautiful sunset shots with me in a dress with full face of makeup so I can edit my photos and curate my feed with beach-worthy photos. I only managed to put on foundation - until my mom called - screaming through the phone, asking to come down because they already booked a boat. So we fleeted downstairs and to the beach - with my tudung not properly donned and my face looking like a flour smeared on my face without blush or shading to balance it out. #kabut

Nevertheless, the boat ride was worth my incomplete-glam shenanigans. It's been awhile since I rode a motorboat, and my sister and I were shouting incessantly - while my hubby fixed my flying tudung situation because the driver at the back will witness any obscene view - hehe so sweet.

MasyaAllah..beautiful view


The beach was pretty clean, too bad we didnt bring outfit for swimming. 

One of my favourite holiday activities - eating and exploring the delicacies. Seafood, keropok lekor, the street ice cream were my favourite and go-to food hunting lists. 
 

 My fav sotong goreng tepung - basically a squid embedded in flour to make it more crispy


This keropok lekor nearby Teluk Kemang. Fresh from Melaka, not yet frozen. Crispy and the source of my growing tummy

Street ice cream with sprinkles

Nasi lemak by the beach

And some of the pics not related to food..









Sigh...one day trip is not enough. The internet connection in PD is abysmal sometimes, but it was great to take a break from the digital world and focus on clearing our mind. A great momentary reprieve before starting the rest of the week - sometimes being busy can be so overwhelming to our mental health, hence, we need some time off to bounce back up again. After moving out, I had a hard time adapting again - Alhamdulillah now I'm slowly getting the rhythm and pace, and this trip definitely spewed out some stress hormones into the air. 

Have a great week everyone!!

XOXO





































Comments

Popular Posts