New updateee

 Wazzzupp bloggerssss

Technically this isn't my first 2024 post - I posted a short story a while ago whilst I was stressing out and needed a catharsis to release my inner diabolical thoughts. 

I know the girl and the ghost sounded like a botched drafted short story - but really the message about it was to not dwell in the past. Which I know, a lot of us did and affected our goals and dreams by delaying them - we would spend our free time reliving things that we wanted to throw in a trash. 

I know our computer has a delete button and a trash icon for us to remove the file permanently. But our brains needs more effort than that. 

Sometimes I find writing soothes my soul, or allow me to free my inner demons, cause heck we could learn a lot from ourselves by a simple self-reflection.

Anyway, life has been good, job has been okay - much better than that racist toxic place I was in last year. Made some new friends, and hello to being in my 30's with constant knee pain!

Oh just a lil' update - I'm able to blog today coz I'm on medical leave, and yes it's kinda hard to do the things you're use to doing when you'd spent an hour travelling to go to work and another hour when you get back (the ones that doesn't include walking - total 1.5 hours) so you can imagine how the amount of walking and standing in the train took a toll on my knee. I never took supplement before - and now I find myself at the supplements carousel in pharmacy scouring some calcium, vitamin c or glucosamine for my deteriorating adult life. When I get home from work, I crash on my bed and as an adult - it's the best feeling in the world.

Now I spend my free time looking at memes related to realistic adult life 9-5 workers - and when I came across those that depicted sleeping in on the weekend instead of going out, I really couldn't agree more xD. What has life become when you hit that three series?

Back then, when I'm in my early twenties, I felt like I could run and rule the world. Now in my 30's - climbing up the stairs made my legs felt like burning. The other day I had a girls day out with my bestie from high school and our conversations steered from our giddy teenage love story to life with work and constant health problems that we never knew we had to endure. Then, we discussed what kind of supplements we should take, how I should start exercising and diet but I just laughed at myself the next day because my resolutions from the days before were still unfulfilled.

Now I understand why my husband rolls his eyes when I told him I'll "diet tomorrow" (we women do this don't we?)

But my friends also started taking physical health classes much to my dismay - some of them yoga, tabatha exercises, or even started walking at a park on weekends. Man I wish there's a quick fix to my knee pain. I'm currently doing some knee pain exercises from Youtube, and let's see how it goes. 

So yeah, that's adult life in a nutshell! So younger people will constantly hearing us snivelling around about our this and that pain and ho we need their help in carrying stuff xD. 

Sorry about that. Heeee.

And my, the world hasn't got any better since the Genocide. The apartheid towards Palestinians still continue, death toll soaring up it just felt like another news nowadays. And this is bad. 

Praying ceasefire will impend soon - this cruel country called Israhell are free to roam the world and participate in the Olympics but hijabis were banned to compete?

The psycopaths are free to explore wherever while walking on a dust-free red carpet prepared by the ass-licking countries (yep you know who:)) but those being oppressed are targeted as "national security problem?" 

And Malaysia aren't free from deluded psycopaths too. In the span of a month, we had many many cases of abducting, missing person only to be found in a horrendous condition - lifeless. 

And there are police officers involved in murdering the victim because the victim did not love him back. 

Nowhere is safe anymore. With the economy slumping, prices of groceries increase and houses are pretty much impossible to buy when your income is low - people are starting to show their protest by hurting others. Yes, the current economic situation could be one of the factors other than unrequited love.

If you ask me what's the solution - I don't know. 

I'm grateful to have a job though my pay is still considered low income, grateful to have a family and husband.  

I just hope and pray that this cycle of madness will cease. Nothing much a regular knee-pain gal can do except for that.

Anyway guys, stay safe and stay healthy. Buy pepper spray for protection. 

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts