Weekend Shenanigans

 

My family was off to PD on Saturday till Sunday, so me and hubs got the house to ourselves teehee.

This means, we let the cat in the house longer than their supposed schedule before its their time to sleep outside (my mom doesnt let the cats sleep in the house because ya know, poops and pees).

On Saturday afternoon, we went to my MIL's house because thats our usual program on Saturdays – where my hub's siblings come over to gather once a week. As usual  no phone activities for me, just me and my nephews and nieces play at the playground. Since most of them are still young and active  wanting to run here and there, I still need to keep my eyes on them. They're a handful lot to be dealt with and you need to always be in their vicinity to deter them from going afar. 

And then more nieces and nephews coming over  so second round at the playground for me. My makeup has melted, and didnt have time to touch up my sunscreen, I definitely felt my skin got burned because the sunscreen has been dissipated into the air – hence leaving the layer of my skin exposed to the UV rays huhuhu. But its okay I had fun watching my bro-in-law picking fruits, and the kids laid a mat to let the fruit drop onto it and laughed as the thud sounds hit the ground. Who knew happiness could be as simple as watching a mango drop?

Then nighttime came  my favourite time of the day coz my hubs didnt have to work the night that day and we can succumbed into some shows in Netflix. My hubs will succumb into his game so  its only me but its fine coz hes by my side. #cliche. And then come the most dreading moments that I loathe – searching for movies. 

I love horror genre, but everytime I picked a movie it always end up in a cliffhanger, or the story was so boring but just full of jumpscares. 

So I ended up watching The Haunting of Bly Manor  if you've watched The Haunting Of Hill House, this show is quite similar. Its not really scary tbh, it's more of the stories of the past, and the ghosts of the pasts possessed the children, and the new governess/au pair need to deal with it. It was OKAY la, but sometimes I feel the story was so long and draggy and end up I find myself hovering at the skip button  and you know where this goes. I skipped towards the end and googled the ending explanation. Oh dont judge me. You did it too #glare. If you're a big fan of archaic-style show, then this could be it for you. 

My next target on Netflix is Dahmer  if you're a crime lover, you know this dude. Aside from Ted Bundy, he is one of the most profound, notorious, perfectly-fazed  serial killer in the world. I need to prepare myself mentally before I watch that because the last time I watched movies about serial killers I couldnt have proper meals for about a week. 

Sigh..shouldve taken criminology course in college. 

So some photos from the weekend:





And I held a hedgehog for the first time ever. Never expect it to be so thorny! It kinda hurt, but cute. The siginificant definition of "cili api". Small, painful, but exasperatingly cute. 


A rare picture of a hedgehod biting my hand. And the shopkeeper said that it was the most docile out of all its members, and it never bt anyone. But why me? hmmm #delicious hands



Okiee thats it. See you on next post <3




Comments

Popular Posts