Thankful

Rezeki Allah tu luas, kadang tak disangka-sangka..

I'm not gonna gloat, but I just wanna share regarding some situations that were an eye opener for me whereby we witness something like "durian runtuh" or "winning the lottery". Truly unexpected, and to say that we are grateful is an understatement. It felt like Allah was so near, His help was so near and you wanna be better servant for him coz He won't leave you no matter what.  Allah is always near, we must remember that - but you just cant help but being in tremendous gratitude whenever something like this happened.

As a Muslim, we are a firm believer of Allah's rizq (rezeki). Rizq sometimes comes in a tangible and intangible form - tangible could be money, house, family, spouse, children, etc and intangile being love, support, knowledge, wisdom, and strength. 

Different people have different rizq. Some people got married young and have children at a young age, some people became milionnaires at a young age, some people married in their 40's, some people got their dream job at age 50, some people got kids at 30's, some people bought their own car at 22, some people can memorize periodic table at age 4, some married late and some married early but had children late, some dont even have children at all - among all these and many more categories that I didn't include, ITS OKAY!

It's okay to achieve your dreams later in your life, as long as you work for it! Like I said, different people faced different kind of circumstances, we don't know their financial situation, being rich doesn't mean you are absolved from financial problems. 

Let me share a quote that kept me motivated:

Rezeki itu datang dari 3 cara:

1. Datang sebab kau cari

2. Datang sebab Dia nak bagi

3. Datang sebab kau pernah memberi


Okay speaking of rizq, the other day my husband was about to buy food but hasnt paid for it yet. As he was going to pay, the cashier told him someone paid for him. Like..WOW! I know there are countless number of people who are selfless and kind-hearted for no reason. But to whoever you are, thank you. We appreciate you, we love you, and we pray nothing but always kindness, health, and abundance of rizq to fall upon you, and I know it will, InsyaAllah.

That one small act of kindness really made my husband's day. It made me reflect too - have I ever acted silently in the name of God? I recalled I never paid for someone's food before, not because I don't want to. Either I'm short of cash or I'm too shy to ask the cashier. Typical human problems. Typical human excuse. 

So here I am writing this to remind us, all of us to not undermine a small act of kindness. To awlays be grateful, to believe in God's blessing, and to help others, sadaqah, because that is one of your tools for your hereafter. 

May Allah bless us tremendously in ways we cant imagine.

Ameen,


Comments

Popular Posts