Tangible Pages

 

So...I finally did something I wanted to do for quite a while..*drumrolls*

I have an Instagram account for reviewing books!! Yeayyy *throws confetti everywhere, blows balloon whistle*.

Follow @tangiblepages to get reviews from the books that I've read - and if you're into crime thriller books, you are welcome to give any suggestions for me to read.

Yes yes..that sums up my "productive" weekend.

SPeaking of productive weekend, I finished a netflix series with my husband - a show called "one of us is lying."

The show was the most twisted, confusing, and definitely adrenaline-pumping-kind-of-show that keeps you stay put on your couch. I actually loved stories that includes high school students, that uncovers mysteries as a group or a club . But this one is different. All of them were accussed of conspiring in a blogger's death - and all of them had reasons to kill him.

I actually bought the book, but I accidentally bought the sequel one - one of us is next. I read a few pages and realized it had me confusing throughout so I stopped reading it - before I knew that was a sequal. So I guess I'll go back to the drawing board and read it again.

So I just finished a novel on one of the Alex Cross series. 


Coffee and book - a blissful combination

I wished netflix would do a show based on Alex Cross series books. I would definitely watch it. 

Another one of my favourite author is Harlan Coben - and netflix actually had shows based on the novels writtin by him. So far I have watched "Stay Close" and I swear - it looked like a low budget and underrated TV shows but it's sooo good; that is, if you're into mystery kinda show you'll know what I'm talkin' about. 

So I'm planning on buying Harlan Coben's book that already turned into a major series in netflix - read it and then watch it - and annoy my husband on the spoilers on each plot twist coming up. 


New fav section in kinokuniya



To more mystery/thriller/crime books awaiting to be on my list, and when I needed a break, I will go back to Cecelia Ahern for some romcom to soothe my spines that were chillin' from too much murder scenes. 

Have a great Monday peeps! XO




Comments

Popular Posts