Overloaded and helpless

 

It's Monday. 2.42 PM.

2 hours amd 18 minutes to go back.

Cheh. Macam crime novel pula. Usually I counted time if I don't have much work. Yeah la when you have nothing to do, time is your biggest enemy. But I need some fancy introduction to my blog hence the countdown to liberation before tomorrow comes. What Monday blues does to us.

Anyway, hiii I'm backk after a (not so) long break from blog and who cares anyway? I was busy with ny wedding reception after almost a year of nikah. Both sides done Alhamdulillah, I already included photos in my previous entry for my side, now waiting for pictures from my hubby's side.

Alhamdulillah, both reception went on smoothly, I'm so happy and thankful for my family and friends who came and made my wedding memorable. I'm so glad I chose a bungalow house with garden view, people enjoyed taking pictures because the house was on the hillside, and we can see the green scenery from above. 

We even had fireworks at night, I always loved fireworks but never heard it up close till my reception. I felt bad for my ears and otehrs who were irritated by the tumultous sounds, nevertheless it does add some condiment to the night - since my reception was till 11pm.

Anyways, why are we talking about the wedding? Obviously I missed being dolled up, having bridesmaids tailing behind me, feeling like a princess for the day #dramaqueen

Right now I'm back to reality, those fairytale wedding days are all over. I'm overloaded with work with everything due next month. Next month probably sounds far away for some people, but I have few articles that needed to be published, and some research works as well. Works like this needs some time, alot of researching, writing and editing needed to be done. I'm swamped but I can't really decide which should be priotized first. GREAT. 

Anyway, I'm just updating here to vent and release some stress hormones so that I'm less nervous. Did it work? Nahhhh. I think the mention of it makes my blood boiled, can even make polyjuice potion with it.  

Sigh, hope we all stay strong amidst the Monday blues. Just a couple more hours of intense searching, then I can go back home and start cooking, then jumping like a kid when my husband walks through that door, salam him then he kissed my forehead. 

And get reminded about adding family members soon - which means..BABIES!

InsyaAllah, if Allah wills, there's always rizq.

Have a great Monday everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts