Another Milestone


I have a niece. She's 10 months old (I think..unless you turn 1 this August aunty caca just gonna guess your age la kk) and shes the cutest and sweetest.

Her name is Elya - my bro dislikes long names. Not even with a first name in front of it. Just Elya. My mom picked it, and we all love it. Simple and nice. 

Ever since she was born, our family whatsapp group is filled with photos of her and ONLY her. No complaints though, she is too cute and watching her milestone is amazing! Elya is a fast learner - shes 10 months old and can walk now! Only a few steps but still, it was a big milestone for any baby!

She started crawling when she was 4 months old I think - giving her parents headache early on because they need to follow her everywhere.

And she loves outdoor trip. She loves going to the mall, car rides, anywhere. If nobody takes her out during that day - she will throw a fit. A car ride around the neighbourhood at least. Smart girl. 

She used to only want her mom and ONLY her mom - and when I go near her, I guess she imagined I'm some kind of monster trying to kidnap her and wailed as if I'm a burglar trying to rob the house - crying out too loud as if trying to get the neighbours to hear her.

Great things take time - now she doesn't cry anymore when I carried her! Even better, she is not afraid of my husband too. Now we planning to bring her out for a stroll and even to the playground so she can see other kids play! #kenesentiasaamekhatiagartaknangislagi

So yesss now we taking the advantage of her approval towards us by bribing her and bringing her everywhere! Two days ago we went bird chasing, ie: my hubby carried her and run towards the birds which then flew away - making Elya laugh and smiling throughout.


Elya wishing everyone a great Friday! 



Comments

Popular Posts