Of rants and gratitude

 

Okay let me get this out of my system.

How the heck do people have the audacity to burden someone else for the sake of their own convenience??

Okay this situation is acceptable under certain circumstances - like parents need help from their children, those kinds of things we would do for people who have done countless of things for us - we just want to repay them with act of kindness.

But if you're asking about an idle employer or employee who passed their work to you for the sake of their other agenda during WORKING HOURS - is the kind of people I really loathe because it messed up with my mental health. When I'm too precoccupied with tasks that are complicated and nearing deadline, I'm bombarded with even more burden-kinda-work that takes a lot of my time and so when will I have the capacity to complete my own assignments? 

I was lectured about WORKING HOURS before when I worked from home, so I take that people should be serious about their work during working hours and not be complacent during that time. I was wrong. In fact, working hours is the perfect time to do ur own personal assignments no? Assignment that is OUTSIDE of your work - personal, university assignments. But people who think they have the authority are free to execute these kinds of things eh? And when we don't do it according to what they want, we are to be doomed as if we just dropped off a bomb at Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

I exaggerated abit, but whatever.

But on a positive note - Alhamdulillah, I'm blessed with the kindest hearted colleague who I called her my "kakak". She brought food for me, and loads of them and we feasted together. Happy tummy, happy life. Thanks Jenifer. Love u a lot muahhh <3.

Despite all the setbacks, I'm grateful for everythhing. I'm blessed with kind hearted people around. There are hiccups here and there, but like Malay proverb once said "Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih."

Sekian.



Comments

Popular Posts