Holy Month update

This Ramadhan i made it a goal to watch Islamic online talks especially about self improvement, how can we get close to Allah, and learn the meaning behind some surahs. 

Its only the third Ramadhan but gosh I'm sure we all feel that time is running out and we want Ramadhan to last longer. I love the feeling, all people from all walks of life come together to unite and perform ibadah (especially tarawih), the calm and contended vibes knowing that our dua and rewards are multiplied in this holy month, and of course apart from those. BAZAAR Ramadhan. Ahh my favourite. 

So yesterday i went to the bazaar closest to my house and the queue line was soooo longgg. But i endured it anyway because by hook or by crook I want to go inside and see all the delicacies our Malaysian street food has to offer. There's even wagyu burger and "sambal buka baju'..okay..I wouldn't wanna imagine something like that when I eat it but who knows I will try it?


               and ni my mom dah masak eh kat rumah tu. imagine x masak. lagi penuhlah nak melantak

I'm so grateful for my husband. Sometimes when I woke up five minutes later than I was supposed to to prepare suhoor, he's already at the kitchen toasing some breads and heating up some food. He woke up earlier to pray the tahajjud as well. I'm too tired sometimes but Allah has grant me someone to complete me, complete my deen, to compliment each other, being there for each other for better and worst. And that I am grateful forever and I always pray that our relationship lasts till Jannah and to always be closer to Allah. Ameen.

                                                           cinta hati washing the dishes

Not gonna lie, this Ramadhan, I faced quite a number of adversities and stress. So then I popped my earphone at work to listen to some of the talks by Mufti Menk, and he was talking about how Allah hears our prayer, each one of us. So when we think sometimes that why Allah hasn't answered our prayers, didn't He listen? Why am I in this situation, blablabla..

But no matter how much I know Allah hears my prayers, I still need to be reminded of that. That's why going to ceramahs, reading the Quran and learning the meaning behind it is so crucial to always reminded to be close to Allah and fear of His punishment in the afterlife. 

With this, I pray each one of us gets a tremendous reward and pahala for every good deed we doing. Small deeds shouldn't be undermined, even if its helping someone to pick up their pen. 

Right now, I;m enjoying learning about the history of prophers, the angels, and the sahabah's. 

Salam Ramadhan everyone. Lets gear up for more ibadah to come!

Comments

Popular Posts