Boring update for the sake of the blog

 

Ramadhan is almost over for 2022, a memorable year, where we transitioned into the endemic phase, SOP loosened up, no more quarantine for close contact (so have to go office lor if one positive huhu), balik kampung for raya, finally reuniting with some families in other states, and so many more joyful moments to celebrate. 

I feel like i didn't gain nor contribute much this Ramadhan - I slacked off alot because of exhaustion this month. Not gonna lie. I even woke up late for sahur and find my husband at the kitchen counter cooking me food - even tough I told him countless times to wake me up dammit is that so hard? And he says its fine because seeing me eat is all that matters to him #blessed. Its okay baby, I helped you in other chores kk..Thank you for everything.

On other note though, we went to our parents house alot. It's fun, I love bazaars, I love gatherings, playing with my nephews and nieces. also playing with fire crackers and burning them to make it look like a bonfire. 

Becoming a kid again
 
                                                       My nephew whos super close to me

It feels like a relapse, like you used to do it back then and stopped doing it for years, and then back to do it again - that's how I felt. I had so much fun with the kids, and hey, bunga api, mercun, pop pop is for adult too kk!!! Not to mention also watching boboboi, how boboboi get the solar energy, ocobot the cute yellow robot - I never knew I enjoyed it xD

And Alhamdulillah, I had good food for iftar everyday. My favourite food from Bazaar was the ikan bakar johor, ayam gunting (basically its like fried chicken shaped into a chicken chop, they they use scisssors to cut off the chicken into smallers pieces), nasi briyaniii (ahhh so good I even had it for sahur), bubur lambuk from masjid (thanks to my MIL), karipap, popia basah (just tried), takoyaki, lemon blue water - the list goes on and on when I talk about food coz gosh I'm such a foodie and I love street food so much that my goal is to go to every street food stalls in Malaysia and do a review about it. #Sashathefoodvlogger

I can't wait to see our Raya delicacies. The lemang, rendang, nasi impit - with some cold tea and carbonated drinks #gulps and convincing my husband that I gained alot of weight and please dont feed me too much..sis needs to lose weight for reception. Malas dah nak alter2 baju.

Overall, lets ramp up our efforts in these last few days of  Ramadhan, and gain the benefits from Lailatul Qadr, InsyaAllah. I'm so in the mood for raya that I am not well rested yet - this week was full of baju raya hunting, iftar with my friends, my in laws, parents, work, ..so much going on but my heart is full, happy and blessed. Alhamdulillah.


May we are blessed unconditionally and always display good akhlak. Ameen





Comments

Popular Posts