Ramadhan goals

 Purify ourselves, cleanse our souls

That's my goal for Ramdhan that is coming in a few days time.

With this, I'd like to apologize if my writing hurts any certain individual (if anyone reads my blog other than my hubby) or probably my opinion isn't favorable to anyone. I don't have any ill intention towards anything or anyone, however I am also a human being, encompassing emotions, anger, sadness, hatred, but at the same time I'm reminded to always be a better version of myself everyday. Small steps, slowly but surely. 

Some of my goals, I decided to just achieve bit by bit so I can specifically focus on that first:

1. Read the Quran even more-

2. Not missing tarawih sessions, do jamaah is possibble

3. Read more

4. Not missing any workout routine even though its Ramadhan

5. Sleep earlier

Ramadhan this time is also a special one as it is my first Ramadhan as a wife. Therefore I'm going to focus on my relationship my my husband as well, to communicate better, to improve ourselves TOGETHER, tolerate with each other better and to not neglect our families as well. 

Being married has its own adversities, you need to make time for your spouse and ur families and THEIR families as well, making plans for the future, financial plans, activities together (ermmm mostly me ajak shopppinh hahahah) and babiesss insyaAllah. I have to admit it can be quite tiring, I missed working from home but I love the feeling of my husband coming back home from work and kiss my head. Heehehe.

My husband is truly amazing, but if I want him to improve on something during ramadhan, is to lessen his mobile games and focus on me..ececece



Comments

Popular Posts