Hard To Get Out

 Warning: A disgusting post


It's been a week since my bowel system cooperates with me. Haven't do any "big" business in the toilet after I recovered from the virus and it is stressing me out. Constipation affects mentally as well besides cramped stomach because no matter how strong you "pushed", you still can't get that s*** out of your system. urghhhh. On top of that, my menstrual cycle is not being kind to me. I was supposed to get my period 5 days ago but again, nothing is coming out of me. Do you even get the frustration when NOTHING is coming out of you? huhuhuhu

No, I'm not pregnant. Sometimes I wish that could be the answer, but NO. However, I do blame myself lack of consumption of fruits and veges coz I hate green stuff. Oklahh not totally repulsive just I eat it less that what I was supposed to. *going to stock some more carrot and bananas

Since I'm not on my period yet, my PMS hasn't ended. It's really stressful, I guess it's the hormones talking, pity my husband having to deal with my tantrums. Sorry sayang, it's the hormones okay. Can practice before I get pregnant one day. Hehehe InsyaAllah.

I tried drinking more water than usual, but still nothing is coming out of my system! So I'm gonna abandon the thought of buying and eating more fruits for now and go straight to the pharmacy after work to get some laxatives. One of the medicines I hate, because then I'll be going to toilet non-stop and felt like a seahorse giving birth to it's babies! Not gonna do it during work because I don't wanna look like a dehydrated zombie. 

Anyway, my weekend was pretty productive despite my husband having to work both Saturday and Sunday, from early morning till night. He has this DSA thingy, where each company have booths and present their work to defense personnel/millitary. So he spent his weekends and days doing coding, programing, something I really HATE during my university days. Salute to all the software engineers/developers who are working hard to ensure our system is working properly. Logic they say. I still can't find the logic. How to be logical in programming? Something I still can't fathom. I'm just lucky to get a B for my final exam. These people can do coding like its nothing, but I can see the stress on my hub's face everytime hes trying to get the outcome he wanted. 

If you're experiencing long covid, I guess this side effects is normal. Many women tend to have missed periods after getting Covid. Nothing to worry about if it persists I'm gonna go doctor..or take a pregnancy test.




Comments

Popular Posts