Wisdom tooth, Unwisdom life

 

Alot happened in the past few days/weeks that I have not updated.

To begin, a friend called pain came to visit and decides to attack on my wisdom tooth - but this time a little more intense to the point my tears gradually flowing and even though I wanted to grimace, wince, and give some other reaction - I can't. If i talk, it will further worsen. It felt like someone was digging my gum with a sharp object, and I wish I can take my tooth out in those excruciating moments. Whyyy oh whyyy wisdom tooth is buried underneath the gums huhuhu. 

I was on MC last Friday because of dental pain, and MC again yesterday for gastric. 

It was when I woke up yesterday for Subuh prayers that I felt like a tight knot in my stomach. Since I have gastric that is pretty bad, I know the pre-vomit feeling and decided to run down towards the bathroom. I have three bathrooms in my house, and all three of them are simultaneously occupied. Great -.-. My gut can't stand it anymore and I bluekkkk (mimicking the disgusting sound of me puking) on the carpet without having the time to make it towards the kitchen sink. Double triple great!. Carpet is ruined, kitchen sink needs to be cleaned too #criesblood. Luckily my hubs and maid was there to help me. 

I went to the clinic, got my mc and tons of medications for gastric and nausea (anti-vomitting pill included). In addition to that, I also have medications for dental pain (which I guess is not good for gastric-prone people). Sighhhh.

Last month, I also faced this and MC-ed twice. I dont always slap the medical leave cerfiticates to my boss (or in this case, the admin herself) but this time around, I have tons of receipts to claim from the finance department. Hehe.

Alhamdulillah, I felt much better today albeit a lil headache and nauseous at times - and also my wisdom tooth pain isnt completely gone yet. Praying I'll be in the pink of health soon and have the utmost courage to have the wisdom tooth surgery.

Im not afraid of needles. I'm just afraid when it comes near my mouth. 

Idk why everytime I have dental pain, gastric problems follows suit. Not sure if there's some kind of science interconnection, but I know if i get my wisdom tooth out, one problem solved. 

Sickness does deteriorate my mental health - I have been struggling to do the things I love because I was too busy trying to get better and feel like a whole again. sometimes we are too focused on the negativity that we often forgot there's a blessing in disguise. 

Alhamdulillah even though my health wasn't at its peak, interviews for new job coming in ceaselessly and I'd like to thank my effort for that. When you hand in your resignation letter, it is a big leap in your life because you are not going to just get out of the comfort your previous job has provided you - but you are going to a new place, gaining new experience, and meeting new people. My innner introvert and anxiety is shaking, but I know the trepidation will be worth it in the long run. 


Here's to a new (and improved) adventures <3



Thanks hubs for taking care of me <3




Comments

Popular Posts