Blurr

 

I. Absolutely. Have. No. Idea. What. To. Write

I've been wanting to blog after my last post but my life was so hectic the past weekend. Since I overworked I am claiming leave by next week and the thought of it was such a breeze for a  moment. 

But as for now, I have to do research about anti-hopping law. I roughly know about it, the importance of it, but if they gave me a sudden assignment I started to bite my nails. If I were to do a research, I'd wish they give me more time because honestly trying to soaking up something new in my brain is not easy. It's like taking a new degree, to be honest. From geoscience, I am now (only a fraction of) researcher, journalist, editor, sub editor, news archivist, yada yada yada. But then i learnt a little but of law. Nah..I am barely any of those but I'm still learning. We all are don't we?

I feel the need to blog right now during working hours with my boss beside me because I'm just stress doing this alone..my smart collegue is busy with something else at the moment. I feel alone and still thinking how can I make my report, understandable, informative, simple yet has everything.

When people say they want simple, they actually don't mean it. That's just a tactic to not make us PANIC. Because after handing in the report, they will ask gazillion questions that sometimes not even related. Rolls eyes. 

I'm dreading for the past few days because lacking of sleep + insomnia just blocked some part of my brain that allows me to think idk what itscalled maybe cerebellum? But my eyes is wide open but not blinking. 

It's 9PM, and I had to work overtime because another assignment just came up and the due date is tomorrow MORNING. Thankfully, my boss managed push it tomorrow evening, so I still have adequate time (?). 

This blog is all about ranting or complaining but trust me I'm feeling okay. Just feel the need to update my blog so that it's not neglected.

I hope your day is better than mine!

P/s: My writing is pretty shitty (excuse my profanity) because I'm just not in the mood but at the same time I wanna prove writer's block isn't real

Comments

Popular Posts