A Day Trip To The Beach-Pantai Morib


I am still flabbergasted by the fact that I managed to go on a day trip to the beach, last minute planned, and its like lets grab our things and go. The last time I visited the beach was probably last year in Langkawi, and I have been longing for another trip ever since.

Seeing other people's photos going for holidays after MCO has loosened up made me envy, considering I needed a short escape from reality even for a moment. And a three-day holiday isn't possible because I can's take sudden leave from work. So I dragged my fiance' to go to the nearest beach, which is in Banting and a one and a half hour drive. So here's where we set our foot on!



The moment we arrived. Already in awe


Sempat berposing. I wore my mask dont worry just took off a moment for the photo.
 So we had to climb this mountain of rocks to go for swimming. I remembered getting used to this for my fieldtrip in uni. But still a scardy cat. So I still need some help hehe.


   
  

I was contemplating on whether I should go for a dip in the water..because the water obviously wasn't that clean. But my fiance' managed to convinced me as usual. So I threatened him to always keep an eye on me incase I'm drowning..I can't swim. 

So I changed my clothes..not gonna retrieve my memory on what I saw in the toilet..

Anyways, here are more photos of the beach!!








The tides were pretty strong, even Langkawi's beach wasn't as menacing as this one. But it was fun
jumping up and down in the water following the movement of the waves. Haziq is the one overreacting and shouting when a wave is coming. 10 year old kid that one -.-. But i enjoyed it as much as he did! I couldn't stop laughing at his reactions..People were looking at us I think at this point *inserts laugh emoji*

Other than that, we ate, bought ice cream and sat on the sands, admiring the breathtaking view our Mother Earth has to offer. Sunset is something I really look forward to, so as soon as the sun glare wears off and I can finally clearly look at the view, I can't help but reflect myself, and together me and Haziq talked about our relationship too. How to improve, plans for the future, etc. It was nice to have a conversation in a paradise..witnessed by the sound of the waves, kids hustling in water, beatifully scattered rocks, the sun seemingly floating in between the clouds that looked like cotton candies..life is good. Alhamdulillah. 

Here are the pics of the sunset view:






personally my fav photo





As for food, I bought sandwhich(picnic style) and there are some side stalls selling snacks and drinks, which is sufficient. But if you want to save some $$$, bring your own necessities. Headed home after that. 

P/S This trip is in conjunction with our monthsary, 2 years and 5 months already. InsyaAllah till Jannah. 

Thank you sayang for bringing me here. Lets make this as a monthly trip okay? :D Hehehe *youcantsaynotome*





Comments

Popular Posts