To be honest, i feel a little demotivated to write, because one, creating my own domain isnt free, and two, i feel blogger is a bit outdated. But hey, im just a first time blogger (ive been blogging in my mind my whole life. Ive been having this blogsite(??) im using but haven't utilize it in a while meh.

Anyways, blogs are supposed to be about what? Our days, maybe some random cliche topic, or just generally anything. Is my blog! I can do whatever i want. It's just like twitter, except there are not 240 characters limit, and it ain's a thread okay.

As a friendly start, i'd like to introduce to you the laziest girl in town. 

I am lazy. Ask me any skills, all i exel is complain, lying down, EATING, repeat for the whole week. And complain to my fiance' about how i'm fat and unproductive and boring. So when i did get active for just a moment, or managed to solve some issues at work, got some compliments from my boss, i'd celebrate and demand burgers from my fiance. But we all deserve to celebrate even the little things and having someone to share our small achievements does make it even better.

As for today, i'm pretty productive at work, but not super busy as well. So i am pretty revived for the weekend. As for my fiance, since hes an engineer, he is pretty busy, even on weekends.

oh wait. i work on weekends as well. But only in the morning. *cough gonna resign cough*

Okay when i do feel "unlazy" i will write more. But as of today ill excuse myself earlier because typing could be tiring on normal days *sorrynotsorry.

See you soon, have a great weekend everyone!

XOXO
Sasha

Me and my love <3

Comments

Popular Posts