Wardah the lifesaver

 

I wanted to blog, but nothing interesting has happened to me daily other than investing my time (and money) on my crime novels, and netflixing on horror movies with gory scenes that half of my time is dedicated to closing my eyes and pinching my husband coz I was cringing and fidgeting.

Urghh all the nice movies involves strangling, slicing the throats and stabbing the victims incessantly. Too painful to watch especially when I have period cramps - with mood swings skyrocketing and me wincing in pain everytime the unwanted scenes are on.

Sorry for the very rough intro hahaha..I just wanted to gush about products that I incorporate daily for my skincare and makeup.

So why Wardah? And why is it a lifesaver?

The answer is simple - its one of the most effective cosmetic brand, and you can get it anywhere in your local drugstore. If it's not available in drugstore, you can get it in Shoppe or their online website. It's seriously easy to get, and here are the Wardah items I proudly splurged. List are from my most favourite to my least favourite:

Side note: The prices differ in online shopping and certain pharmacies. But its still within that range, so no worries!

1. Wardah SPF 50 PA++++ UV Shield Light Matte Sunstick

Price: Rm30.50

Very convenient sunstick - you dont have to pump it to two finger length to get the best protection - just apply it to your face directly with the stick before you wear makeup. Malaysia's weather is sweltering hot with UVA/UVB penetrating into your skin, so sun protection is crucial boys and girls!

The packaging color is pretty - i love the apple green. It also acts as a primer, so you dont have to worry whether your makeup will melt easily or not even under the ferocious heat. Yes I'm exaggerating because I just came back from lunch and walking outside without umbrella makes the penetration easier from the harmful sun rays. Wear your sunscreen! You will thank me in your 40s!!

It is also convenient to bring everywhere and re-apply since it doesnt produce remnants of white cast. It does strap away some of your makeup, but nothing a concealer and powder couldnt help! I dont really bother to reapply my makeup so whatever. And its water resistant as well , so I dont have to worry about sweating through it. 


2. Wardah SPF 30 PA+++ UV Shield Essential Sunscreen Gel

Price: RM12.90

Okay so I love having more than one suncreen. I admit I'm a skincare junkie. 

I wear this when the weather is cloudy and rainy. Yes yes you still need sunscreen even though its cloudy, dermatologists can attest to that! Ask them!

I love the texture, the gel is quite thick so you dont need to put as much as you usually did. When you squeeze it it's white in color, but when you blend it out it became invisible. Honestly it felt like a lotion, and the smell is soo goood. I wear it on my hands everyday since driving exposed my hands to the sun. 

Yes again I am exaggerating but again, you'll thank me!


3. Wardah everyday moisture lip balm nutrition

Price: RM10 
My least favourite. Even though it says "moisture lip balm" but honestly it doesnt feel that way at all. Still it has SPF 15, very important to protect your lips too because your lips is vulnerable to sun damage!

I don't mind wearing this, but my lips get easily dry and crack and this is not the ideal lip balm. I think Wardah needs to come out with some other moisturizing lip balm. 


4. Wardah lightening night cream

Price: RM14

Not my favorite, but not my least favourite too. I use this at night. Love the texture - very lightweight and non-sticky, perfect to seal your skincare (after your serums). Doesnt irritate my skin so far, and it has that plump effect after you wear it.

OKay sooo for makeup, I used to have the lipmatte from Wardah, but lately I havent bought any of Wardah's lip products. Maybe I should, its freaking cheap and its good too. It's matte, and provides full coverage on your lips and doesnt smudge on your face mask. Since we are still wearing mask in Malaysia, I think it's super duper best invention. 

I have this foundation. Its so cute and its in a small bottle:


The coverage is medium and you can build it to be full coverage. It's an OKAY foundation, worth it for its price. It's cheaper than Maybelline but still produces quality effects like Maybelline. The small bottle makes it easier to bring while travellling, and it has that cap above the pump - so it wont mess up your makeup bag. 

There are tons of Wardah's products that I have yet to explore, and each time I visit the drugstore, theres always new products. I can tell you what I want to try next - the gel sunscreen in SPF 50, lipmatte, blusher, eyeshadow, the setting spray, micellar water, the list goes on and on...


PS: Not sponsored, pls Wardah sponsor me and send me your products! *giggles*


Comments

Popular Posts