Another boring update


Halluuuuu~

Another (not so) long holiday for me since Monday was a public holiday and I took leave yesterday for my wedding dress fitting session..

I breathe a sigh of relief during fitting yesterday - I'm so happy to actually fit the dress because I gained weight after tied the knot last year. I don't know why the "weight gain syndrome" is sooo real and I gained 7 kilos no joke and if I didn't do my walk exercises I would probably gained more. My hubby loves to feed me and I willingly accept it as I love food. 

Anyways, the dress was sooo pretty I'm sooo flabbergastered and glad I chose that design, and can't wait to share it here!!

Wedding preparations are a headache but I guess if we follow the usual adat, and some other protocols it is much more hectic. I already did my nikah last year, so I told my parents its just gonna be a laidback ceremony, just for my husband to get to know some of my family members that he haven't met yet. My parents agreed, just meet and greet moment, some karoeke sessions to have fun. 

I felt like the most boring person ever - my wedding is gonna simple, nothing great really. I just hope people have fun even though its just mehhh.

Thats it..until the next post!!!

Comments

Popular Posts