New update on yours truly

 

Assalamualaikum and Halluuuu fellow earthlings~

It's been what...a week or more since I last updated??

Since I resigned from my job - I havent even got the time to update here (cheh..as if Im so busy *showsofftongue*)

Well I'm just enjoying my chilled and me time before I start my new work next week. Tbh being at home as opposed to being at the office from 9-5 is quiet the challenge. I'm so used to working on desktop - and the keyboard is soo much more comfortable. I couldnt find the rhythm with this laptop's keyboard. Le Sigh.

But alot has happened. Went to PD last week for my hub's company's family day. It was a BLAST. 

My hub's company is sooo generous. We received so much goody bags and they covered all the expenses of our trip - from hotels, to petrol, to tolls, all the delicious buffet food - all covered and we didnt spend a dime AT ALL. Alhamdulillah. Im so glad my hubs works someplace where they really appreciate their workers. And their wife's wellbeing. Hehe.

But the trip deserves another blog post. Maybe if I dont mind spending my free time on blogging, I will write some post and include some pictures.

Not being used to this keyboard is also a challenge. It feels as if I cant write freely and my thoughts are obscured because everytime I typed something - theres a typo - then need to delete again and again. Its a hassle, really. Sooo..

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your holidays (I know you're clearing your leave last min) before we starting another year with another fresh goal in mind.

2022 was alot of challenge, self discovery, and self improvement on the way. I hope all of you are spending quality time with your loved ones and becoming a better version of yourselves, InsyaAllah.

Okay, till next post!!

<3

Comments

Popular Posts