Trivial Ramblings

 

Assalamualaikum and hellooo loveliesss~


Another humdrum day for me, but not for long - I'll be starting my new work soon, Alhamdulillah. But I'll also miss the days where I get to wake up late, read my books, and lazying around all day muehehehe. Oh well, C'est la vie. You can't always expect life to throw confetti and balloons everywhere - sometimes you need to wade through the waters, and still be resilient. 

Oh my, I already sounded like a spoilt brat. Hihihihi.

Anyways, the place I interview for my job is in an upscale neighborhood, so the buildings was equipped with modern elevators and malls. I'm excited, but I need to remind myself not to go overboard or else I'll be completely broke by the end of the month. I need to be aware of my stipends before going completely unaware of my shopping habits. Oh, the  nafs of a woman. #prayforhaziq. So nooo overpriced coffee okay?? #selfreminder

Life's good so far, and during my unemployment period, I entered a translation course organized by ITBM (Institut Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka) - which is a national language centre in Malaysia, and they organized numerous courses relating to languages. You can check it out, they also have other language courses such as Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin, etc. 

At first, I thought translating from English to BM or vice versa was okay, nothing out of the ordinary. Boy I was wrong. 

It was sooo challenging and I felt like my brains were about to burst when doing their exercises and during the exam. If a smoke could rise from my head like in those cartoons, then it would look like a volcano that just erupted, polluting the environments everywhere. Idk, I just hope I pass, and who knows I could do a part time job as an in-house translator. Ameen. 

If you are interested in taking a look at their courses, here is the link:

https://www.itbm.com.my/en/kursus


They stated the price, if any exam was involved, and what kind of certificate would you get.

If you are a housewife or someone who's looking to improve their language, then this course is definitely worth it. The lecturers are experts in language, translation, editing, etc. Price includes classes, materials like homework, books, and test pads. Worth the price, and you are equipped with knowledge you never knew before. 

Apart from that, I eat alot, stressed for nothing alot, and whining to my husband about my non-existence excuse for a stress. #againprayforhaziq

Despite my trivial ramblings, I'm excited for this job. Yeayyyy.


Love,

Sasha



Comments

Popular Posts