When Zomafi writes...

 Hello peasantsss....

Hehehehe just kiddinggg...long time no blog who dis??

Idk how to start..somehow I forgot how to blog, the art of blogging, and constructing sentences for my blog.

Im blank and clueless guys!! #help

Life is great Alhamdulillah. After three months, I'm officially a confirmed staff at the company I'm currently working with! #blessed that I don't have to extend my probation or something. 

Work is challenging and busy - but I am enjoying the process and do my best every single day to learn and deliver the best to my boss, colleagues and clients. I never dealt with clients before this - so communication skills is so imperative and I can't be flippant like..ever. One small mistake and World War iii will be starting. 

I love keeping myself busy. But at times I wish I could scroll through my social media while working. And when I got home, I spent too much time on my phone that I barely have time to do the things I love - which includes blogging. My brain has been used and fused beyond capacity during the day and no space to think more at night. Energy bar - currently 0.

Since tomorrow is the weekend, I had some time to squeeze in and started something new. hehehe.

I love fiction, specifically Young Adult fiction - which includes dramas, movies, and novels. I started on Riverdale and I'm hooked and I'm already at the final season. And the Raya holidays are just a bliss - I get to rest, recuperate, do a little retail therapy, explore the foods section and started to write my very own novel (not for publish of course). Just for my own but I hope one day I'd be able to be a legit author. 

Speaking of Raya, it was great Alhamdulillah. Very fulfilling and I get to see my extended family members that Covid, unfortunately hindered us to meet up. And tomorrow heading to Janda Baik for open house, and Sunday for another. <3

Definitely got alot of comments regarding my weight. Things like:

Are you pregnant?

Wow Sasha! Hebat sekarang!

Welcome to the club, by those who are a foodie and agreed that they have delicious and scrumptious meals in their bellies that doesn't seem to subside. Muehehe. 

I'm just gonna end here because I find blogging tiring after on the third chapter of my novel. 

Definitely gonna blog about my Janda Baik trip!!

Till next post <3


Sasha

Comments

Popular Posts