How I see things back then vs now

 Back then, when I spot a couple walking, or a person I know with their boyfriend.

I used to think that they will eventually end up being together, tie the knot one day because they act sweeter than your typical husband and wife.

But often times, those are not usually the case.

I've been in a relationship for long time before that people thought I will eventually end up with that person. But end up it didn't work out.

And so does other people.

Don't get me wrong, I knew lots of them ended up together after 10 years.

But also we know, like in my case, we knew that person for awhile, could be 1 year, and ended up getting married.

We never know what life has to offer us, what surprises it may come. Whatever plight we faced, those heartbreaks, those stressful years, those depressed moments, is what shaped us. Adulting isnt easy, and being in my late twenties, I can feel my body isn't like what it used to be. And probably those collagen that used to tighten my skin is depleting bit by bit. I feel exhausted easily, and insomniac, and easily stressed out. 

And when I see kids having a boyfriend, uploading some cringy status, my thoughts now are like..hmm..how long will this last till the next one? lol.

Truthfully not only kids, even if adults are in a toxic relationship, I could tell that it won't last long either unless the other party insist to be together. So as a person who has friends that are in toxic relationship but they didn't notice that they are, it's important to let them know the red flags. Some people aren't aware of the gaslighting that their partner has thrown at them. But sometimes, when its not our relationship, it's hard for us to confront them as well. They might story to you how great their partner is while the truth is actually the bare minimum.

As an adult, now everything needs to be taken consideration of. 50-50 I would say. Thats why I guess we are often stressed out and easily get fatigue.

Seriously I feel like an 80 year old woman now. Even going out seems like need alot of effort. haha

Ohhh how I wish I could work from home again. With cases soaring again, I wish most people who can just submit their work online to get the flexibility to work from home.

Ahhhh now I feel tired by typing. Weather is so chilly that I'm just thinking about my bed with my husband on it. Cuddling would be great right now (although he keeps on playing games. How do men do that?)


Comments

Popular Posts